CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 12 February 2009

Miley Cyrus V Attention Seeking Whore

Seriously Miley Cyrus made a mistake, she pulled a face slanting her eyes. A member of the L.A Asian community took offense and filed a $400 billion law suit against Cyrus for offending one million Asian citizens. Miley is 16 years old and I don't believe for a second she meant any malice in what she did, other than making a face an posing for a photo.

So what must the Asian community be feeling right now? Oh no Miley pulled a face I can't leave my house! I am entitled to $4000 damages for the emotional pain she has caused me. If you believe that then you really are f*ck*ng stupid.

So were left with a Plaintiff seeking 15 minutes of fame off the back of a 16 year old girl. Shame on you! I hope your case gets thrown out of court.


4 comments:

Chen Xi-Li said...

You spel Millie rong! ha! i no inglish but i spel Millie rite ha!. I am asian but i no offensed by wot shi do.

Kathryn_janeway said...

If it was Millie you would be right but as her name is Miley i think Bev wins!!!

Annie Rich said...

Lol love the column

Chen Xi-Li said...

Oh sory Kafrin. I have por inglish or r you blind? Millie/Miley hoo cares sam fing. wot you got to bee pickee four? I am new her you shod bee nic to me.