CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 12 February 2009

First Post.

Well I would like to start by doing my Oscar Predictions for 2009.

Actor in a Leading Role: Going with "Fat" Frank on this one
Actor in a Supporting Role: Downey Jr
Actress in a Leading Role: Anyone but that baby adopting scum bag.
Actress in a Supporting Role: If Cruz loses this, she was robbed.
Animated Feature Film: Kung fu panda. I actually thought that was a new Chinese dish.
Art Direction: When was the last time you said "omg it won an Oscar for Art Direction"
Cinematography: Slumdog will win something just not sure what.
Costume Design:Anyone but Australia. Nicole is cursed since she did those crap perfume ads.
Directing: um difficult gonna go with Frost/Nixon but anyone could take it.
Documentary Feature: Got to be honest, I don't give a rat's ass. O.K.
Documentary Short: See above.
Film Editing: Frost/Nixon
Foreign Language Film: Doesn't matter no one is gonna watch it.
Makeup: Are you serious? "Oh sweetie darling, Oscar winning eyeliner...no really"
Music (Score): Defiance. Simply because I like the name.
Music (Song): This is where Slumdog may pick up an Oscar.
Best Picture: Have not said Milk or The Reader yet but not ruling out BB either.
Short Film (Animated): No one cares. This is where everyone gets to go make drinks an food.
Short Film (Live Action): See Above.
Sound Editing: Wanted or The Dark Knight
Sound Mixing: See Above.
Visual Effects: Iron Man.
Writing (Adapted Screenplay): Slumdog is my heavy fav for this one.
Writing (Original Screenplay): Milk.

5 comments:

Chen Xi-Li said...

I jus lik to say Panda is sackred in China. We not mac meels out of them. Sorry por inglish i jus mov here.

Beverly said...

Hi Chen Xi

Where I come from Cats an Dogs are sacred but that does not stop your people chopping them up an serving them as takeaway. So I’m sure a harmless panda joke is not gonna kill you.

Bev

Chen Xi-Li said...

Well Bev

You mak yet anothor missteak. You as bad as me. You can not say is not gonna kill you. the rite way is this ...Is not GOING TO kill you. Gonna is not a word. I chequed this in dicshonehairy. Not to worry Biv. Do not fill bad. I will help you with your spelin.

Chen Xi

Beverly said...

Well Chen Xi

Are you shitting me with this? Listen cupcakes you just worry about your own spelling and let me worry about my own. O.K?


Bev

Jerome said...

Love the Kung fu panda joke. Though i do think Brangelina will win the oscar, sorry. Hope she wears pink. I know she wont cause she is emu. um emo what...evah!!!

Panda Kebab ftw!