CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 20 February 2009

Anyone seen a Very Very OLD lady?


Hey all. A couple of weeks ago I left my dear old mum at the above pictured bus stop...don't you dare tut at me! the limo was full! OK? and I have not seen her since. I only noticed because my kitchen is over flowing with unopened bottles of Bolly. If you find her just call the police, I don't advise going near her as she is savage most of the time. She is like a Rottweiler an will bite. Only difference being I can't get the vet to put her down.

2 comments:

Kathryn_janeway said...

lol i recognise her but not sure where from. Isn't she an English teacher for the Western Culture?

Beverly said...

No I think she comes from Barnstaple. Just goes to show the schooling standards they have down there.